Thursday, August 6, 2009

First report to the White House

Here is my first message to the mysterious Colonel Flag at the White House.

Dear Colonel Flag:

Thank you for setting up this great system for reporting on what the enemies of the people are doing. I hope that you will use all the resources available to the White House to track down these people and put a swift end to their spontaneous extremist efforts to participate in our representative democracy by expressing their opposition to health care reform. They must be stopped.

I wanted to write to you about the activities of this man:









His name is Doug Elmendorf, and he is apparently the head of a shadowy organization called the Congressional Budget Office. He has been using facts and figures to discredit the Democrats health care legislation. I have heard from my neighbors and family members, through various chain emails and internet websites, that he has sent three (!!!) letters (!!!) to members of Congress that say nasty things about how the health care bill they are working so hard on may bankrupt our country. It seems that he and his cabal of professional economists (!!!) have read this bill and made some predictions based on credible economic models. I am very frightened of this Elmendorf and these other wizards/economists who use their complex algorithms and out-years projections as weapons against us. In this photo, he is pictured in front of what appears to be an American flag. Who does he think he is fooling????? I think he is doing incalculable harm to our Dear Leader (or is it Supreme Leader - please let me know - I don't want to get that wrong!), President Obama.


I hope you can do something about this Elmendorf character before it is too late. He is very fishy.


Thank you,

A concerned citizen

I will post any reply I get (not really expecting one), and will also post any additional messages I send in my efforts to assist the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment